The TranBC blog site offers the opportunity for public comments and feedback. We welcome your participation in the discussion and look forward to an active exchange of information and ideas.
We want to publish your comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won’t post comments that, in our opinion, are objectionable or inappropriate, including comments that:
- are defamatory, threatening, hateful, indecent, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit;
- potentially or actually infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property or other right;
- contain information about or images (i.e., photographs, video, or illustrations) of any person other than yourself;
- advertise a product, person or organization;
- contain long embedded URLs, excessive links, code, or other material that could compromise the integrity or security of the Discussion Forum, or of the website or server on which the Discussion Forum resides; or
- are far off-topic.
Reporters are asked to send questions through their regular channels.
Hours of Operation
Your comments are welcome at any time – subject to unforeseen circumstances such as power outages and system failures, the TranBC site is expected to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, given the need to manage provincial resources, your comments may not be reviewed or responded to immediately. Moderating and posting of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
Freedom of Information Requests
Since most government information, including the contents of this Discussion Forum, may be the subject of a freedom of information request, it is possible that some or all of the information you submit will be disclosed publically under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (British Columbia). Please consider this when commenting. To protect your privacy, please do not include your phone number or e-mail address in the body of your comment.