Kickstart Your Career: Apply to be a 2017 EIT or TELP Now

*UPDATE* We’ve updated this blog post to reflect the 2017 intake. Please note this if reviewing the comments.

Recent grad? Now is your chance to get that career started. The Engineer-in-Training Program (EIT) and Technician-Entry-Level Program (TELP) recruitment has begun again for 2017.

We are hiring for multiple positions in each program, in various locations right across the province. And follow those links below. They lead to a great deal of information , including qualifications, application process, position types, educational streams, profiles and videos of your colleagues and much more.

The EIT job postings will run until January 23, 2017
Learn more: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=38061

The Engineer in Training Program hires recently (within the past 5 years or spring of 2017) gradated engineering students into full-time, permanent positions in our organization and rotates them through various work experiences over a 4-5 year period in order for them to become eligible to apply for an attain professional engineering status. Geo-scientists in Training (GIT) are also in this category.

The TELP job postings will also run until January 23, 2017
Learn more: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=38096

The Technician Entry Level Program hires recently (within the past 5 years or spring of 2017) graduated students into full-time, permanent positions in our organization and pairs them with skilled and experienced staff to build their experience on-the-job over an approximate 2-year time frame.

Many of those that have entered the BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure through this competition have grown to become some of our strongest leaders. Are you next?

If you are or know of some bright, enthusiastic, forward thinking new graduates that would be a great fit in our ministry, please pass along these job postings for them to apply.

TELP EIT FB AD

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

112 Responses to Kickstart Your Career: Apply to be a 2017 EIT or TELP Now

1. Sukhvinderjeet Bhinder on January 30, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Hi
    I have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from India in addition to experience of 9 years as a engineer in India.I needed information, if I can apply for this program.
    Regards

• tranbceditor on February 2, 2015 at 9:48 am

Hello,

If your engineering degree is accepted in BC/Canada and graduation was within the last 5 years, then you are definitely eligible to apply for this program, and we encourage you to do so! Thanks for connecting with us here.

2. Aaron Lypkie on February 2, 2015 at 11:22 am

Hi,

I am looking for Coop Work starting this Spring. I am currently enrolled in the Environmental Technology Diploma Program (graduate in 2016)at Camosun College. This program includes learning such skills as GPS,GIS,mapping, Geology and Geography, setting up reports, etc as well as environmental testing. I also have an engineering graphics certificate and autocad certificate.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Aaron

• tranbceditor on February 4, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Hello Aaron,
      Unfortunately the program is for recent graduates only. We do however from time to time hire co-op students and encourage you to check back on those opportunities and, of course, we encourage you to apply to the TELP program when you have graduated. Thanks!

3. Roselyn Savady on February 4, 2015 at 9:04 am

To apply for the TELP program, I must send my transcript electronically. However, my university (KPU) will only allow a hard copy of my transcript to be mailed. Am I able to mail a hard copy of my transcript instead of emailing it? If so, what is the address? Thanks!

• tranbceditor on February 4, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Hello Roselyn,

Would it be possible for you to scan your hard copy and send it that way?

4. Harshith on February 5, 2015 at 1:18 am

Hi,
    I am a student at UBC, I saw an update of for submitting the application has been extended to 11th feb, But when I click on the link it shows no longer accepting application. I have been preparing my cover letter and resume for quite sum time for this position. I request you to kindly consider this request.

• tranbceditor on February 5, 2015 at 10:42 am

Hello Harshith,

The TELP program is still accepting applications but the EIT program is now closed. Here is the link for the TELP program: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=23346
      Hope that this helps!

• Kary Fell on February 11, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Hello,

I am wanting to submit an application and resume for the TELP program but the web site is not responding today. I am hoping that it is either too busy, will be working shortly as the cut off is today. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• tranbceditor on February 12, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Hi Kary
          Apologies. I’ve passed along your email to Chantelle Gergley who is running the TELP/EIT submissions. She’ll be in touch.

5. Paul on February 11, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Help! I came across the winter intake deadline of Feb.11,2015 today. I have been trying to send in an application, but it appears all of the sites have been disconnected. Would it be possible to submit an application via e-mail? I feel that my credentials and work experience would be an asset to the TELP program and would love to participate.

• tranbceditor on February 12, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Hi Paul
      Sorry for the frustration. I’ve passed along your email to Chantelle Gergley who is running the TELP/EIT submissions. She’ll be in touch.

6. Marli Bodhi on September 8, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Hello,

I was interested in whether the TELP program will be available to apply for in 2016?

Also, I have a Bachelor of Planning and I had heard that in past years, the Ministry offers opportunities for planning students. I was curious as to whether the opportunities for planning students fall under the TELP program?

Thank you for your assistance.

Marli

• tranbceditor on September 9, 2015 at 11:20 am

Hello Marli,

Yes, the TELP program will be up and running late 2015 early 2016. Please visit the Employment Opportunities website (https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/searchjobs_quick.cgi) and create a job search agent and you will be notified as soon as the posting goes live. Historically, planning degrees have been included in the list of acceptable focuses, but we have sent a message to the program lead to confirm. Hope that this helps!

7. Aiden on November 25, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Hi,

When will the TELP applications be open for this period?

Thank you!

• tranbceditor on November 26, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Hi Aiden,

Our next TELP intake process is expected to begin in January 2016. We suggest you check back early in the month to be sure. Thanks for connecting with us here – we look forward to your application.

8. Joseph on January 8, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Hello,

I am applying for the EIT 2016 program and currently working on my cover letter. Would kindly indicate to whom I should adress it and the right adress, if it is relevant to this process…

• tranbceditor on January 12, 2016 at 11:11 am

Hello Joseph,

Please address your cover letter to Nicole Folk. An address is not necessary. Thank you and good luck!

9. Valerii on January 9, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Hello
    I have a Master’s degree in Computer Systems and Networks and I graduated in 2011. Do you need IT specialist like me?
    Regards

10. Samuel on January 11, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Hi,

I submitted my resume and cover letter through the BC public service website, in addition I sent my transcript to the given email, but I didn’t get any response that they have received it or not.

best regards,
    Samuel

11. Applicant on January 12, 2016 at 1:47 am

Just curious, is Chantelle Gergley still the hiring manager? Wondering if I should be addressing my cover letter to her, or someone else! Thanks! 🙂

• tranbceditor on January 12, 2016 at 11:09 am

Hello,

This year Nicole Folk is leading the charge on our TELP/EIT program. Please address your cover letter to her. Good luck!

• Applicant on January 12, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Thanks! 🙂

I’ve submitted my application and sent my transcript. I didn’t really come across a questionnaire in the application process, other than asking the places I’d be willing to relocate to. Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything important!

• tranbceditor on January 13, 2016 at 10:36 am

If you received a confirmation from the BC PSA website saying your resume and cover letter were successfully submitted, that is it. Good luck!

• Geoscientist on January 14, 2016 at 9:49 am

Thanks for the quick reply and clarification!

12. Geoscientist on January 14, 2016 at 8:38 am

Are GIT’s going to be hired under this year’s EIT program at all?

13. Aman on January 17, 2016 at 11:50 am

Hello,

I am in my last semester and will be graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Geography this April (2016). I also have a Liberal Arts Diploma, for which a graduation request has been submitted to my school. However, I am still waiting for this to be reflected in my official transcript. Am I eligible to apply for the TELP program?

Thank you.

• tranbceditor on January 19, 2016 at 10:33 am

Hello Aman,

If you are graduating this spring you can apply. Thanks for connecting with us here and good luck!

14. rodulfop on January 17, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Hello,

I got my degree assessed with APEGBC and was granted an EIT status in 2013, however I got my Civil Engineering Undergraduate degree in 1999. Can I still apply to the LSO ENG 1- Engineer-In-Training Program?

Thanks,

• tranbceditor on January 19, 2016 at 10:34 am

Hello,

Applicants have to have graduated with their post secondary degree within the past five years.

15. Chun on January 26, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Hello,

I noticed the application deadline extension for the TELP positions until January 29, 2016. Does this extension include the EIT positions as well? Thanks!

• tranbceditor on January 27, 2016 at 9:20 am

Hello Chun,
      Unfortunately the EIT competition closed at midnight on January 22nd.

• Chun on January 27, 2016 at 11:48 am

Hi,

Do you have this EIT program once a year or once every a few years? Thanks!

• tranbceditor on January 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Hello,

Our TELP/EIT program typically runs every year, so we encourage you to check back in early 2017.

• Chun on January 29, 2016 at 9:47 am

Thank you! Sure wish I knew this much earlier as I am not from BC

16. Alexander on February 2, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Hi,

I am a recent graduate of UVic, and have some professional experience as well. I applied for the TELP program about two weeks ago, to build my skills and prove myself in an entry-level program.

I was just wondering, if you would be able to tell me, if selected, when we will start to hear back concerning our applications this year?

Thanks.

– See more at: http://tranbc.ca/2012/01/13/telp-or-eit-a-start-to-your-career-in-transportation-and-infrastructure/#sthash.rrhDgDud.dpuf

• tranbceditor on February 3, 2016 at 9:25 am

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for applying! We received hundreds of applications and will be contacting applicants who screened into the telephone interview stage in the next couple of weeks. Good luck!

17. Anonymous on February 2, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Just curious what the potential timeline for contact is now that the posting is closed! 🙂

• tranbceditor on February 3, 2016 at 9:25 am

Hello!

18. Anonymous on February 10, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Hello,

I applied for the TELP program District Operations Technician (Kelowna) and would like to know how important willingness to relocate is in this field. If the candidate prefers to stay in their area, is this a large factor in determining who will be recruited?

• tranbceditor on February 11, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Hi there,

We have shared your question forward with the hiring manager. Stay tuned.

19. Jay on February 18, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Yesterday I received a email that says:

“Re: Requisition # 30423
    STO 15R/AO 14/FO 14 – Technician Entry Level Program
    * MULTIPLE LOCATIONS , BC
    Min of Trans & Infrastructure

The personal information is collected by the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure under s. 26(c) of Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (“FOIPPA”) and for the purposes of recruiting, screening and selecting applicants for the TELP or EIT program. Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact:

TELP & EIT Hiring Lead
    447 Columbia Street,
    Kamloops, BC
    V2C 2T3
    250-828-4959

Please do not reply directly to this notification.”

What does it mean? Is my application accepted?

• tranbceditor on February 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Good question Jay, we have sent this along to the hiring lead for more information. Stay tuned.

• tranbceditor on February 19, 2016 at 10:10 am

Hello again Jay,

When you applied on the MYHR employment website for the TELP/EIT program, there was a privacy statement on the posting. This original notice did not meet the needs of the provincial Privacy Branch and so we were required to notify all candidates that we collect personal information during recruitment.

Unfortunately, the initial email that went out was not clear to candidates and we received multiple responses asking to clarify their application. So we decided a clearer version needed to go out. You should have received a second email clarifying how we use the information collected during our recruitment process. If you have any further questions about the collection of personal information or how it is used during recruitment, please contact the Ministry of Citizens’ Services and Open Government, by mail at PO Box 9493 Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC., V8W 9N7, by telephone: (250) 356-1851 or by email: Privacy.Helpline@gov.bc.ca.

20. Anonymous on February 23, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Hi!
    When would I be informed if I get a chance to do the written assessment? Thanks!

21. John on February 24, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Hello,
    I’m just wondering if you have started the third stage (personal/video interview) of your hiring process for the EIT program or not yet.

• tranbceditor on February 25, 2016 at 10:48 am

Hello John,

Thank you for connecting with us. Scheduling for interviews is set to begin next week. Hope that this helps!

22. Anonymous on March 28, 2016 at 10:28 am

Hello,

Hope everyone had a good long weekend :D. I was just curious if offers for the EIT program have gone out or decisions are still being made? Thanks!

• tranbceditor on March 29, 2016 at 10:58 am

Hello!
      We have sent your question forward to the hiring manager for review. Stay tuned.

• tranbceditor on March 29, 2016 at 11:34 am

Hello again. We are still doing reference checks for both TELP and EIT. Candidates for both programs will hopefully hear in the middle of April. It just depends on availability of the references and our ability to reach them.

23. Anonymous on March 30, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Hi, I have just received a job offer but TELP is my first choice. If my references have been contacted, is it safe to say my chances of receiving an offer tom TELP are fairly good?

• tranbceditor on March 30, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can’t confirm anything until a formal offer has been made. Good luck!

• Anonymous on March 30, 2016 at 3:01 pm

When do we expect to get a response?

• tranbceditor on March 31, 2016 at 9:18 am

Hello,

Candidates for both programs should hear in the middle of April if they are successful. Hope this helps!

24. Anonymous on April 11, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Hi,

I am anxiously waiting for the results. Will we know by this week?

• tranbceditor on April 12, 2016 at 9:59 am

Hi Becca,

Candidates for both programs should hear in the middle of April if they are successful. Good luck!

• Anonymous on April 13, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Will I also hear if I am not successful?

• tranbceditor on April 13, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Hi Becca,

Yes, if you are unsuccessful in the competition you will receive an email regret notification saying so. Hope that this helps!

• Anonymous on April 13, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Thank you! If unsuccessful, do you know when we should be expecting the email?

• tranbceditor on April 14, 2016 at 9:42 am

Hi Becca,

We spoke with the hiring manager and she informed us that the regret notifications are expected to go out in the next week or so. Hope that this helps!

25. Anonymous on April 13, 2016 at 3:21 pm

will those who are waiting results but are unfortunately unsuccessful also receive some sort of notification?

• tranbceditor on April 14, 2016 at 9:41 am

Hi there,

Yes, applicants who are unsuccessful should receive regret notification in the next week or two. Hope that this helps!

26. Farzin Shemirani on April 14, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Hello,

I have received a regret email about my application for Mechanical EIT position. However, in the email, it says that applicants were appointed to Civil and Electrical EIT positions. There is not any word in the email about Mechanical EIT position. Would you please kindly let me know what is the reason for that. Thank you.

• tranbceditor on April 15, 2016 at 10:53 am

Hello Farzin,

Unfortunately, we will not be hiring a Mechanical EIT position at this time. Hope that this helps.

27. Paul on April 17, 2016 at 7:10 pm

So no Mechanical EIT is being hired/placed on eligibility list even after they went through all stages of the selection process?

28. Anonymous on April 18, 2016 at 8:37 am

Hello,

Please has decisions been made about TELP positions? I haven’t received any regret notification and am curious.

• tranbceditor on April 18, 2016 at 9:52 am

Hello,

Offers are currently being made and regret notifications are being sent out to those who were unsuccessful this week. Hope that this helps!

29. Anonymous on April 19, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Hello,

Is it safe to assume that those who did not receive an offer by this point are out of the running for the TELP/EIT program?

I understand the managers can be busy, but some transparency regarding the recruitment status would be greatly appreciated!

• tranbceditor on April 19, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Hi there,

The hiring manager informed us that offers and regrets would be formalized by mid April. If you have not yet received a regret letter, you might still be in the running. Hope that this helps!

30. Anonymous on April 20, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Hello,

I have not received a regret letter as of yet but I have been in touch with my references and they have stated that they have not been contacted for reference checks. Is it safe to assume that my chances of receiving an offer or being put on the eligibility list are zero to none?

Thank you.

• tranbceditor on April 20, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Hi there,

Formal regret notifications have been sent out for the EIT competition. Offers are still being made for the TELP competition. After all offers have been made for TELP, the formal notifications for that competition will be sent out. Hope that this helps.

31. Anonymous on April 20, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Hello,

I received a regret email that said an Electrical and Civil EIT were hired. I’m just wondering if any Bridge (Structural) EITs were hired? Thanks

• tranbceditor on April 20, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Hello,

No Bridge (Structural) EITs were hired.

32. Anonymous on April 20, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Hello

I received a regret email that said an Electrical and Civil EIT were hired. I am just wondering if any Bridge (Structural) EITs were hired? Thanks

33. Anonymous on April 20, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Hello,

If we have not received a regret letter yet and our references have not been contacted, is it safe to assume that we will not be receiving an offer and not be put on the eligibility list?

• tranbceditor on April 20, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Hi there,

34. Nana on April 20, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Hi,

My contacts were contacted for TELP but I have not received any notification yet. Do you know when I should expect to get a response?

• tranbceditor on April 20, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Hi there,

35. Anna on April 25, 2016 at 12:28 pm

Hi,

It is almost the end of April. Will TELP results be finalized this week?

Roughly how many positions is the Ministry looking to fill this year?

Thanks!

• tranbceditor on April 26, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Hi Anna,

We are looking to fill 13 positions with this years TELP competition. Results should be finalized this week. Hope that this helps!

36. Anonymous on April 26, 2016 at 9:19 pm

What should we be thinking at this point if our references were contacted, but we have not yet received an offer not regret letter?
    This has been an extremely long process and tough to know if we should be holding out to hear good news or move on.

• tranbceditor on April 27, 2016 at 9:20 am

Hello,

Thank you for connecting with us here and for your patience during the final stages of this competition. TELP offers are still being made but we expect that unsuccessful applicants should be notified by the end of this week. Hope that this helps!

• Anonymous on April 29, 2016 at 6:43 pm

So here we are again, at the end of another week of waiting.
        No news either way…

Please tell us what we all would like to know… When will we hear from you?
        And also – when does the grievance process begin?

• tranbceditor on May 2, 2016 at 10:32 am

Sorry for the delay. The process has taken longer this year due to the length of time to have the verbal offers accepted. All offers have now been accepted and the BC Public Service Agency is busy working on getting out all the regret, eligibility list and offer letters, which should start flowing out mid-week.

37. Anonymous on May 1, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Is there any particular reason at this point if we still haven’t heard anything? Its now May.

38. Anonymous on May 2, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Would you mind sharing insight on how the selection process went? What were the major deciding factors: interview performance, reference feedback, or availability/fit? Not looking to overturn any decisions; just curious.

• tranbceditor on May 3, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for your question about the selection process for EIT and TELP positions. I’ll check with our hiring folks and get back to you on this.

• tranbceditor on May 4, 2016 at 10:04 am

The recruitment process for this competition was based on merit as is required with all hiring decisions in the BC Public Service. We followed a process where by all eligible applicant’s education and experience were assessed. As they progressed through the competition, further assessments of their knowledge, skills, abilities were completed through written assignments, interviews and past work performance checks.

39. James on July 21, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Great idea, engineers in training…
    Lets put more theoretical buts in government positions, how about first requiring them to work within industry before becoming politically desensitized bureaucrats with no idea how the real world functions.

• Dolan on August 7, 2016 at 10:45 am

Sure, let me know if any “real world” companies are hiring people who do NOT fall under the following categories:
      – TFW
      – Relatives of CEO
      – New grads who are willing to be exploited for sub-optimal wages/conditions

40. ranim on August 12, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Hi
    i have a bachelor in civil engineering in construction management from Syria 2002
    i have worked in this field for 14 year
    could i register for this program ?
    if yes , could you please some steps should i fellow to start .

• tranbceditor on August 15, 2016 at 9:57 am

Hi Ranim,

Thanks for your interest in our TELP/EIT program. Every year we hire recent technical school graduates for the Technician Entry Level Program (TELP) and recent engineering graduates and masters students for the Engineer In Training (EIT) program. The hiring is done through a competitive process which means that if you are interested you will need to apply to the posted job opportunity in early January. Here is a link to more information, we hope it helps!

41. Aaron Lypkie on September 14, 2016 at 9:38 am

Hi, when is the next student open house? I live in Victoria and will be graduating at the end if 2016 with a diploma in Environmental Technology at Camosun. I also have a certificate in AutoCAD Graphcs (2011) and a certificate in Engineering Graphics (2011).

I understand the next intake is January 2017.

• tranbceditor on September 15, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for connecting with us here and your interest in working with our ministry. The TELP/EIT intake process usually begins in early January but at this time, we don’t have any further details. Good luck!

42. Alex on October 21, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Hi, I recently finished my NAT certificate at BCIT with CCNA at level 3. Would getting involved with TELP help with getting my foot in the door working for the the ministry?

• tranbceditor on October 24, 2016 at 10:42 am

Hi Alex,

Glad to hear you are thinking about our TELP program and we most certainly encourage you to apply for the next intake which should be in early January. The types of positions we hire for can change from year to year depending on our needs. Here is a link to more information on the types of roles we have recently filled: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/careers-myhr/job-seekers/featured-careers/telp

Hope that this helps, and if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

43. BB on November 29, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Hello,

When will the 2017 intake be open for accepting applications? If a candidate is successful and is selected, when does their job officially begin?

• tranbceditor on November 30, 2016 at 9:24 am

Hello,
      Our next TELP/EIT intake will begin in early January. Start times usually begin in May or June. Hope that this helps!

44. G on January 3, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Hi there,

I’ve noticed that the intake for the 2017 TELP and EIT programs have officially begun, however, I do not see the job posting. I navigated to this page:

And selected “*MULTIPLE LOCATIONS” But I do not see anything regarding the TELP/EIT job posting.

Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

• tranbceditor on January 4, 2017 at 10:03 am

Hi Graeme,

We are almost ready to post for our TELP/EIT intake. Intake is set to begin on Friday, January 6th and we encourage you to check back then. Good luck!

45. Jesse on January 5, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Will you be looking at hiring GIT’s under this years EIT program?

• tranbceditor on January 9, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately we won’t be hiring GITs as a part of this years recruitment. Thanks for checking though!

46. Mat on January 6, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Hi.. is there opening for electrical eit this year?

Thanks,

• tranbceditor on January 9, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Hi Mat,

Our apologies – we originally responded to you with TELP positions when you asked about an Electrical EIT opening.

Unfortunately, we are not looking to hire an Electrical EIT this year. Under the EIT program this year, we are hiring Traffic EIT and Structural EIT. Potential locations for these positions are Prince George, Coquitlam, Kamloops and Victoria. Note: our EITs rotate geographic locations and positions throughout their time in the program.

47. Jan on January 13, 2017 at 5:01 pm

In which position is a Geographic Information System (GIS) used the most?

• tranbceditor on January 17, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Hi Jan,

The Project Administrator – Drive BC is your best bet. Hope that this helps!

• Hanneke Byl on January 16, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Hi, are there any positions for undergraduate students looking to go into transportation engineering?

• Adam Grubb on January 18, 2017 at 4:27 pm

When I try to access the EIT posting to apply at https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=38061

I get this.

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

• tranbceditor on January 19, 2017 at 10:24 am

Hello Adam,

The government employment opportunities website went down yesterday but it is up again and we encourage you to go back to the site and re-apply. Good luck!